Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Oh What A Day..


Goodness today was a LONG COLD DAY!
Way to many things happened today…ugh but hey today was a blessing because I was able to see it.
So let’s see I didn’t sleep as long as I would’ve liked but hey as long as coffee is involved I’ll wake up lol. Today was Christmas deconstruction day so ALL Christmas themed decorations came down inside and out, all glitter was swept up, and santas were tucked away. Went to the grocery store with Granny…that’s a post in itself, got her taken care of&back home. Then momma and I stopped a few places then home. Since my day wasn’t as great as I hoped it would be I baked and I painted! Welp that’s about it folks I’ll include pictures of my day!

What I Wore!

IMAG0305 Sweater(Thrifted), Jeans(Levi), Boots(idr), Tank(Forever21), Jewels(random gifts from Parents)
IMAG0313 I ended up putting this cardigan(Ross) over the sweater

Baked Goods!

IMAG0315 Chocolate Chip-Pecan Cheesecake Bars

Painted Lovelies!

IMAG0316 <---My random-ness at it’s finest
Tomorrow I go back to work :’-(  Have a great weeks guys!
-ZeZe

No comments:

Post a Comment