Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dance Thursday!


Yesterday was such a crazy day I was in bed by 7:30!!!!
So today was a long silent day for me at work. I wasn’t really in the best mood due to the lack of sleep I’ve been experiencing lately so I was to myself most of the day. Got a package in the mail which took away 30mins of my lunch break but hey it’s ok.
Anyhow…today was the first day back to dance! I had two girls show up for class so we went over our tap dance & thought of different ideas for another dance. We also renamed out shoulders to shelbows :) lol inside joke.
Then came time for Ms. ZeZe to take her own class :-D
I was extra excited because Marika came back today!!! It was also her first dance class being able to hear! Check Out this post on what I’m talking about, http://zeze0728.blogspot.com/2012/01/marika-can-hear.html She enjoyed class but did have a few difficulties with the volume and us tapping to loud lol but we got everything fixed and we tapped our hearts out and had fun!!
Then came time to help a student with a project for school which was a learning experience for everyone else that helped.
Now I’m home&in bed :)
Today went from blah to whoa, glad I made it through the day. I hope your day was good&your night is peaceful
-ZeZe

No comments:

Post a Comment