Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012!!

So my NYE plans didn’t happen…
I ended up staying home and bringing in the the New Year in my pjs, which ended up being very fun! I caught a replay of “Beyonce…I Am Yours” so I danced and sang into 2012 Smile.
Yesterday afternoon Mom, My brother,& I went to Destin for a little shopping and some yogurt, that was a fun random trip. So here are some pictures of the outfit I wore, my yogurt (half eaten), a condo that had “NOEL” in lights, and me in my “party wear” aka my jammies.
I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year.
IMAG0292 
Jacket(TJMaxx), Tank(Old Navy), Jeans&Shoes(Target), Earrings&Bracelet(a little shop in Tallahassee), Ring(IDK..sorry)
IMAG0297 
The sunset on the way to Destin
IMAG0298 
30 Degrees Yogurt Bar(yummy!!!!) I had red velvet&cheese cake swirled with pecans, walnuts, and yogurt chips
IMAG0299
A little blurry
IMAG0304
My party outfit! lol
-ZeZe

No comments:

Post a Comment