Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Peak A Boo via Birchbox

Well, well, well look what I found!!!!

Information on what's in my Birchbox!

theBalm® cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer

Supergoop!® City Sunscreen Serum <-

LA FRESH® Eco Beauty Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover - Individual Packets (20 count)

LUNA Fiber Chocolate Raspberry <-

Sprout Lip Balm Flights <-

SOOOO...I still haven't received my box, my tracking number hasn't updated ANY info, Birchbox didn't send me an email about the tracking number being available online I had to go find it & that was on October 7th! Also I opt-ed out of the "Goop" box and 3 of the 5 things listed to come in my box are in the "Goopbox" -_-

In better news my Julep Maven box should be here today and I ordered that October 7th!! My only downside to Julep is they have re-done their website and I'm unable to log on to make changes to next month's box :( so it looks like I'll be making a call to them this after noon!

Until my boxes come in...Later Guys!

-ZeZe

No comments:

Post a Comment