Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

When All Else Fails…


Remember “You is kind, you is smart, you is important” –Kathryn Stockett, The Help
Mom, Dad, & I watched “The Help” a few nights ago and that line really stuck out for me as I’m sure it did for a lot of people. As I go through my days at work, I have days where people make it seem like none of that is true about anyone.
I work in the financial world so I can understand how some days people could care less how you feel, they just want their money. Then there are other people that care more about your feelings then their own.
Last year around this time we had a lot, I mean A LOT of changes at work & it all seemed like a walk in the park for the first couple of months but things quickly changed & I wasn’t so sure of how long I would last. I’m glad God gave me strength to get through this last year because without him & the support from home I would’ve been in another field or unemployed. I tell myself that things get worse before they get better, everything is worked out already I just need to sit back and let God do his job.
Well that was my little rant for now. When someone tries to make you feel worthless or unimportant remember “you is kind, you is smart, you is important.”
-ZeZe
Pinned Image

1 comment:

  1. Always remember that...no matter what someone else's view of you may be, it's how you view yourself that is important!!!!

    ReplyDelete