Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve….

This is my 4th post and the last one for the year 2011!!!!!!
I won’t be long I just wanted to share a few pics of what I plan on wearing tonight, if I end up going out. I’m excited because I didn’t really go to a club last year, just a bar and back to the condo a friend and I rented for the weekend.
Don’t mind my awful skin, I’m having a horrible time with my skin right now
Annoyed or my Eeyore pjs lol……well here we go!!!!
IMAG0269_thumb
Things I used:
MAC Prep+Prime Primer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC50
NYX Blush in Pinched
Essence Bronzer in 01QBronzing queen
e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal (as a highlight)
88 shimmer palette from Crown Brush
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit in Medium
e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner pen in black for top and bottom lid
NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors lipstick in Peony
wet’n’wild megaslicks lip gloss in rose gold
wet’n’wild megaslicks lip gloss in sun glaze
Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Minty Lip Shine
IMAG0280_thumb4
IMAG0278_thumb
IMAG0279_thumb
Now my outfit…
IMAG0281_thumb
IMAG0283_thumbDress is from Forever 21
IMAG0284_thumbShoes are from Target
IMAG0286_thumbRing is from Wet Seal (I Think)
I hope you enjoyed this quick post! Have a fun&safe New Years Guys! See you next year!!
*****my mom went to a NYE Lunch & I did her hair! Look @ my pretty mommyIMAG0290_thumb IMAG0289_thumb[1] we did her makeup after the hair but we didn’t take pictures..she’s still looking sexified anyway lol
Happy New Years Eve
-ZeZe

No comments:

Post a Comment